Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Clean Banana Pancakes

It's been a long time since I've posted but I'm back!!  Two of my goals for life are to continue to eat healthier and blog more.  Today I want to briefly share my latest obsession....clean banana pancakes!!  They are so yummy, easy to make and best of all they are clean!!!  


Ingredients

1 ripe organic banana 
1 egg (of course organic, cage free etc)
Organic vanilla 
Organic cinnamon




Mash the banana add the other ingredients.  I do not measure any of the dry ingredients, I just eyeball it. : ) Mix everything in a bowl.


Heat your griddle or pan. Here's my other food obsession, butter!! I add butter to everything, organic of course. I put a pat of butter in the pan and pour the batter and cook.  

Add organic honey or agave or not.  They are REALLY good all alone!!



Enjoy!!